Zombie Roleplay
Welcome to the zombie RP join / login.... Can you survive?
Zombie Roleplay
Welcome to the zombie RP join / login.... Can you survive?
Zombie Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Roleplay

Zombie Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retro Mall

Go down 
+5
SwissArmyLight
Samuel Rogers
Henry Church
ohammer
jtk22
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jtk22

jtk22

Character Sheet
Name:: Jacob T Kach
HP:
Retro Mall Left_bar_bleue50/50Retro Mall Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Items and Equipment:

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Retro Mall   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:40 am

You find yourself amoung a crowd of people that have all gathered here. There is police tring to calm the crowds.
Back to top Go down
ohammer

ohammer

Character Sheet
Name:: Joseph Forester
HP:
Items and Equipment: F-Aid Kit, Radio

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Joseph   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:10 am

"Now release..... And another deep breath, good good" Joseph coached in a soothing tone as he knelt before the elderly woman slouching in a chair. Joseph peered over the lady looking throughout the crowded mall, Spotting his partner he gave a confused gesture. "So, what the situation"?
Back to top Go down
Henry Church

Henry Church

Character Sheet
Name:: Henry Church
HP:
Items and Equipment: PDA, Watch

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro Mall   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:03 pm

It was almost closing time for the Retro Mall when Henry Church stepped out of the bathroom. Wiping his wet hands on the back of his jeans, he headed toward the east exit of the mall.

As he approached the exit, he saw through the giant glass doors that it was pitch black outside. Penetrating the darkness was the flashing of red and blue lights accompanied with violent streaks of lightning that tore across the dead sky.

However, this was not what captured his attention. Gathered in front of the exit was a mob of people who were experiencing different ranges of emotion on their faces. Some of them looked dazed and confused, but a certain emotion was unmistakable on the faces of every one in the crowd; fear.

Walking closer, he also saw that mixed among the crowd of people were police officers and paramedics. Both of them seemed to be trying to calm down the crowd, but with little success. Close to where Church was standing were two paramedics who were standing over a flustered old lady who looked like she was about to have a heart attack. Some of the police officers seemed to be taking statements from the people. And then he saw it.

In the center of the group was an opening where DO NOT CROSS tape had been set up in a ring around a body. The body was sprawled out across the floor, lying in a large pool of blood that was formed around his chest. He appeared to be eighteen or nineteen and looked like some punk you'd find in the middle of the night spray painting 'art' on the side of a building. Next to him was a gun that seemed to have fallen from his grasp along with a backpack filled with cash. His eyes had a blank stare that was devoid of life.

Church looked up from the morbid scene and turned his head towards a conversation going on between a young female and an officer.

"...and when I heard the sound of people screaming behind me, I looked and saw this guy just running towards the exit. Then the next thing I know, he has a gun out and he just started shooting into the air!" The officer looked patient as the girl recounted the event.

"Mhmm. And where were you when this happened?" asked the officer.

" Well I was just about to leave until I heard a gunshot go off, and then I freaked and then jumped behind that table over there. I looked up and saw two cops running at him. Then the guy shot one of those cops, and there was all this blood, but then the other cop shot the guy, and I don't know, I guess he go him, but—"

"Wait," the officer interrupted her, holding up his hand. "You said that another cop was shot? Where is he?"

The girl stopped and looked suprised. "Oh, um, isn't he over there?" She pointed over to a resturaunt. Against the side of whe wall was a blood stain that looked fresh. The red liquid had slid down the wall and left a trail that gathered on the floor in a puddle.

But there was no body.

"AGGGGHHHHHHH!" A shrill cry rose up above the cacophony of the crowd and pierced the air. All three of us whipped our heads around to a gruesome sight that would haunt us for the rest of our lives.

Standing with a shocked look on his face, a paramedic let out a gasp, clutching at his neck. He tried in vain to stop the stream of warm blood that flowed from between his fingers. Behind him, chewing on the piece of flesh that was dripping blood down his chin, was the punk that had just recently been lying on the floor in his own blood.

Panic erupted throughout the crowd, like an overflowing dam bursting with water; it drowned anything and everything in it's path. People turned around and ran away from the monster as fast as they could, letting their raw instincts guide them safely away from the danger.

Church turned around and ran...

Right into the outstretched armed of another zombie. 

"What the—!" The zombie's weight caused Church to stumble backwards and he landed hard on his back. Sometime during the first attack the dead cop must have come back as a zombie and crept up behind him. It was suprisingly strong for being dead and because Church spent most of his time working with computers, he didn't have the strength to compete with it. Slowly, the zombie's face crept closer as it overpowered Church. He felt terror grip him as the zombie opened his mouth, ready to take the first bite out of his face...

Suddenly, the zombie was thrown off him as a powerful boot kicked it in it's head. He looked up and saw the girl who gave a statement to the officer reach down and helped him up. "Come on!"

"Uh, t-thanks." he managed to say weakly.

She didn't acknowledge him, but instead pulled at his coat and ordered, "Run!"

Back to top Go down
jtk22

jtk22

Character Sheet
Name:: Jacob T Kach
HP:
Items and Equipment:

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro Mall   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:04 pm

The member 'Henry Church' has done the following action : Dices roll

'% Dice' : 16
Back to top Go down
ohammer

ohammer

Character Sheet
Name:: Joseph Forester
HP:
Items and Equipment: F-Aid Kit, Radio

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Joseph   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:57 am

Joseph's partner emerged from the crowd smirking slightly as he hauled his bulky duffel bag like first aid kit. He was finally seeing some action since he took Joseph as a partner. They had been restricted to minor emergencies until tonight.

"It's a mess over there... no vital signs the, kids a goner" the man spoke loudly enough to breech the voices from the crowd "The coroner is on their way....".

Standing up to meet the other paramedics gaze, nodding. Joseph observed his partner help assist with the crowd control. He then returned his eyes towards the old lady. She appear to be less shook up by the current environment. Recognizing this, he helped the lady to her feet.

"Come on Mrs. Stevenson" he lent his hand to her " I"ll walk you to the fountain over there, If you want, you can sit there until the crowd clears". Pointing to the contemporary marble carved water fountain in the middle of the court.

Mrs. Stevenson sat on the ledge of the fountain facing away from the people.

Chaos erupted in the square, screams coming from all directions as the crowd dispersed in a frenzy. Joseph turned seeing numerous bodies bolting by him causing a blur. Desperation painted all over their faces. Left to right Joseph moved his head trying see what everyone was running from.

"HELP" a groggy voice pierced Josephs ears. It clicked that it was his partner and began to run towards the voice dodging the blitzing crowd. "GREG" Joseph shouted.

The front entrance was cleared out except for Greg lying on the floor stomach first clutching his throat with one hand and reaching out towards Joseph with the other. Joseph tunneled in on Greg as he grasping his hand and pulling and peddling backwards into the restaurant.

"It's alright buddy we'll make it out of here" Joseph was freaking out and could only keep eye contact with his partner. Too afraid to look up completely with his head down facing Greg, Joseph glanced through his eyebrows to see two pairs of legs stumbling towards him. Whimpering he pulled his partner through the dining room knocking over chairs and table as they were bound for the back room behind the bar. Close enough to the door, Joseph quickly opened the door pulling Greg in. He caught a glimpse of the horrors that chased them as he slammed the door shut locking it and it was just enough to cause tears to flow.

Once the groans seemed to have ceased Joseph fortified the door with a desk and immediately operated on Greg.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rogers

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Samuel   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:04 am

Samuel stood watching the crowds of people running at this point. His partner helping the officers from letting "It" pass them. Samuel ran over to help his partner explaining. As his partner then grabbed by a civilian his partners flesh ripped from his body the civilian ripping pass his jacket. Samuel ran with the officers to evacuate civilians followed some died.
Samuel would slide on to his seat to drive off.
Back to top Go down
SwissArmyLight

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro Mall   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:12 am

Jeremy was outside, in that "pitch black" outside of the mall. Inside, he saw a brightly light mall, and lots of people running and screaming.

He had the strangest feeling that he was in the wrong area.

But the night had bid alright at that point. You see...

F-F-F-FLASHBACK!

Jeremy was at his dorm, playing his video games when he MULTIPLE SCREAMS. He rushed outside and saw...GASP.

Zombies. Attacking people near the dorm.

Obviously, the correct action at that point was to quietly barricade the door of his dorm and wait it out until the police arrived rush back up to his dorm and find the heaviest, bluntest, and most badass weapon he could. He found a frying pan. But nonetheless, this was the moment he had been waiting for. A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. So, he rushed back downstairs. To find...

Police. Police? Yes, the police had taken over the scene. That just would not do.

Jeremy already had his frying pan. And he had his legs. And a phone.

It was dark out, so he rushed to the closest location that MUST contain some zombies.

Retro Mall.

So, here he was.

But...where were the zombies?

He heard moans.

Oh yeah...the were RIGHT BEHIND HIM.

He knew his course of action.

He swung that pan with all his might at the closest zombified dude he could see.
Back to top Go down
Nick Mason

Character Sheet
Name:: Nick Mason
HP:
Items and Equipment: Navy Blue Polo Shirt with Lakeside Park Police Badge on both sleeves, Blue Trousers, Black Stab Vest, 9mm Handgun, Cuffs, Baton, CS Gas

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro Mall   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Nick pulls up outside the mall after responding to the initial call, he steps out of his Police car to hear screams of terror. He runs inside to see people running in all directions, some people laid on the floor covered in blood. Trying to stay calm he approaches those injured and provides first aid.
"I NEED A MEDIC OVER HERE!"

He continues to give first aid to a youngish man probably around the same age as himself, whilst taking the occasional look round for a paramedic. He suddenly notices 2 paramedics baracading themselves in a room. He knew that if he didn't get medical help the man would die. So using his initiative he ran over to the door and started banging on it
"I'm a Police Officer there's a man over here who needs medical assistance, open the door!"

From behind him he hears a couple of gunshots from other Police Officers, turning around he sees the man he was treating running towards him, he instantly knew this wasn't normal and drawing out his handgun he pointed it at the man.

"Stay where you are. I said stay back. Put your hands in the air"

The man carries on running towards him. He fires 2 shots into the man's chest who falls to the floor for a few seconds before getting back up. Nick firs 2 more shots to the chest before taking a head shot. Quickly reloading his weapon he continues to bang on the door

"Open this fucking door now!"
Back to top Go down
Wildbreath

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro Mall   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:50 am

"So I dont imagine you know anything about whats going on do you?" Cassandra questioned Henry

"All I know is that you have one powerful kick!" We both laughed

They continued to run deeper into the mall.

"Where are we going?" Henry asked

"Somewere aways from all th-" Cassandra was interupted mid sentance as the old lady tackled her

"AAAAHHHHH!! HELP ME!!" Henry tryed kicking her off like Cassandra had but it was pointless. He just wasn't strong enough He looked around and saw a Glock laying on the floor. He picked it up and walked straight up to the old lady and shot her in the back of the head.

"Looks like were even now wouldnt you say?"

"Ha... Yeah... Now gimme the gun. You look like an amatuer. I've been shooting for 4 years." Cassandra said coldly

"Uhh.... well... Okay...." He tossed her the gun.
Back to top Go down
Aurana

Character Sheet
Name:: Ali Hale
HP:
Items and Equipment: Brass knuckles, 12 inch switch blade, $7.80

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro Mall   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Her hands trembled as she shrugged the man off of her, who, only moments ago had attacked her from behind. As he slumped to the ground, she looked down at the blade held tightly in both palms, it was covered in the mans blood, so what he white tank top. In the struggle, she had drew her blade, but the man had basically throws himself onto its steel, even after she warned him. It was like he was void, groaning like a pervert as he tried to bite at her flesh. The rain was pouring now, washing the blood down along her forearm.

"Ar-are you ok?" The man was still on the ground, but she could hear him moan despite the deep stab wound in his stomach. "Listen, theres a mall just over there.. I'll... I'll-" Her voice was cut short as the man climbed to his feet and stumbled towards her.

"Jesus..." She stumbled backwards, watching as his hands reached out for her. She turned on her heels, running away from the sick freak. Lightning flashed above her head as she ran into the mall parking lot, the flashing lights of a police cars drawing her attention. There was a cop car pulled close to the door, so she ran over to it, seeing no one in the driver seat she ran to the door of the mall. She tugged on the handle only to find it locked. Her hand slammed against the glass door, leaving a bloody hand print as she screamed.

"Someone! Let me in!"

She still held the open switch blade in her tightly clenched hand as she looked back over her shoulder, spotting the man still walking towards her, now followed by two others. Her wet hair clung to her face as she slammed her fist against the glass again, banging so someone would hear her.

"Please! Let me in!!!"
Back to top Go down
Starkiller

Character Sheet
Name:: Nero Star
HP:
Items and Equipment: Medic kit,dufflebag,bat,balls,radio, and food/water

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro Mall   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:54 am

The hospital said that there were problems at the mall and he just got back from a baseball game.He turned on the truck and headed over there at top speed as he flashed his siren.He was about 5 minutes from the mall when something hit his truck and flew over.He spoted the car and got out to see if he was alive.

"Fuck I'm sorry are you okay sir please be alive" He said in a fearful tone knowing that he killed someone.The man got up like he was go and didn't say a word but soon he started to moan and coming at him Wait you need t... he steped back as he saw the face that looked dead and eaten.

He ran to the truck and started the engine, and floored it to the mall as he got close to it their was more walkers.He came to the front of the mall parking lot as he saw a women in the front banging on the door and three zombies coming at her.He knew she wouldn't stand a chance vs 3 of them and floored it as his truck hits all the zombies knocking them back.He then came up to the entrance of the mall and opened his door.

"Hey you girl hurry up and get in" He said yelling out from his truck as he parked it into a side and then grabed his radio "Hello this is Nero star of the hospital medical unit what the hell is the status of the problem" He said into the radio as he fingers his bat in his dufflebag.
Back to top Go down
Aurana

Character Sheet
HP:

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro Mall   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Ali's head whipped back around as she spotted the car speeding towards her, It sped up as it reached the walkers. One of the bodies flew over the bumper of the car,splattering on the windshield as the others were mowed down at the knees and forced under a wheel. The car pulled up, and she wasted no time running over and climbing in.

She pulled the door closed behind her and huddled against the seat of the car, her clothes were soaked, and her white shirt was covered in fresh zombie blood. Her numb fingers closed the switch blade and shoved it into the pocket of her jeans as she glanced over her shoulder out back window. There was a streak of blood where the zombie had slide down the back of the bumper, but it was obvious that the they were not alone. more walkers were coming towards the car, and she did not what to be here when they made it. "Go! Go!"

She turned around only when the car was moving and glanced over at the guy who had saved her. "Thanks." She couldn't muster a smile, so she just looked out the side window. "We have to get inside, we can't just drive around for forever, and those things just keep coming, look." She pointed towards another entrance of the mall, dozens of the walkers wandering in from the noise and the flashing cop car lights.
Back to top Go down
Wildbreath

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro Mall   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:23 pm

"Hey..... You hear that? It sounded like a cacr door slamming shut..." Henry asked

"You heard it too? I just thought I was hearing things.... Look we need to go outside and get my dog anyways so we can investigate as we go to get him. I am parked by the J.C. Pennys at the south entrance... Come on." Cassandra ordered

"Oh..... Okay then..."

They reached the south entrance to find dozens of zeds walking around, attracted by the flashing lights we guessed but just then we saw an ambulance drive by hitting a few and then they all chased after the truck.

"Quick! Nows our chance! Lets go."

They unlocked the doors and ran to her car. There were few zeds left after the ambulance drove past so we made it to the car easy.

"Oh Blue! Come now lets go." She hugged her dog like crazy. They made it back to the doors as the ambulance rounded the corner. We waved our arms to signal him to stop and he did

"We have to get inside! Now!" They all went inside through the door they left unlocked

"Wait.... We didnt leave this door open...."
Back to top Go down
Starkiller

Character Sheet
Name:: Nero Star
HP:
Items and Equipment: Medic kit,dufflebag,bat,balls,radio, and food/water

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro Mall   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:52 pm

He drove around the mall parking lot to a safe place for time being, and turned to the girl."Yea I know that much but I can't reach anyone on the radio" He said as the radio kept buzzing.He then pointed to the back of the truck"There are some clean sheets in the back you can use"He said with a reasuring smile as he tryed the radio again.

Then decided to stop at the moment and rounded his a ambulance as he did he saw some more people.They looked like they came from the inside and drove through more walkers as he shut off his lights to stop them from chasing his lights.He drove up the people and lowered his window as he talked to him."Hey is that door open, if not come to the back of the ambulance quickly" He said quickly just in case some more walkers were coming.
Back to top Go down
Wildbreath

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro Mall   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:28 am

"Yeah come on!" the pair jumped out of the ambulance and the man went to the back and grabbed some supplie

.o0(Wait we didnt leave the door open did we?)

They all went inside and locked the door.

"I'm Cassandra and this here is Henry, although he doesnt talk much."
Back to top Go down
Aurana

Character Sheet
HP:

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro Mall   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Ali double checked the door to make sure it was locked, then entered through the second set and pushed those closed as well, flipping the lock just to be safe. She then turned, leaning against the glass as she looked at the people around her. She pushed away from the door and walked down the hall towards the water fountain. She sat on the edge, dipping her arms into the water to quickly wash off the drying Zombie blood from her arms. She turned to look back at the people, trembling from the cold, but mostly, from the shock of everything going on around her. "What the hell is going on?"

Her hand brushed the switch blade in her jean pocket as she looked around, noticing other people rushing around the mall. "Are those things inside?"
Back to top Go down
Wildbreath

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro Mall   Retro Mall I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:28 am

Cassandra looked around the mall. "Well there was a couple earlier but.... If they are zombies and they reanimate like the movies... Its a safe bet that there are alot of the, considering the amount of people that were here eariler" She said

As if that was thir cue a few dozen zombies rounded the corner of the main walkway through the mall

"Quick! We need to find a place to hide!" Cassandra exclaimed. The group ran towards the nearest store, Shut and locked the doors.

"We should barricade the windows." Heny said nervously.

"No. What if we need another way out?" Cassandra said with a bit of pride in knowing what to do in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retro Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro Mall   Retro Mall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retro Mall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombie Roleplay :: In Game Disscusion(s) :: Safe House(s) :: Retro Mall Safe House-
Jump to: