Zombie Roleplay
Welcome to the zombie RP join / login.... Can you survive?

Zombie Roleplay

Zombie Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ohammer

Character Sheet
Name:: Joseph Forester
HP:
50/50  (50/50)
Items and Equipment: F-Aid Kit, Radio

PostSubject: Hello   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:15 am

I'm hopping the creater/s haven't given up on this site yet. I'm psyched to play and I do some DND PlaybyPost and i'm surprised that forummotion isn't utilized more often. Pretty simple to use. Anyways thanks and i hope you don't mind I started to post in game.

OHammer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry Church

Character Sheet
Name:: Henry Church
HP:
50/50  (50/50)
Items and Equipment: PDA, Watch

PostSubject: New   Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:22 pm

I have to agree, I am also pretty excited about this website as well. I can see the potential in this site and can't wait to see how this goes. I have also had some experience in RPGing; I used to play on VastEmpire.com, which was a star wars role playing site, although I stopped playing it after about 2 or 3 months because my computer had issues and then I just never picked it back up again. Also, this summer I had the experience of playing DnD. It was kinda fun, but it wasn't really my style, because I liked forum RPGing better. I love zombies, though, and when I stumbled upon this site, I was suprised alot more people havn't discovered it yet. But I have hope that this site will grow, and am looking foward to seeing how this RP experience goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombie Roleplay :: Off Topic Discussion :: General-
Jump to: